Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vance & Hines Eliminator 400 M8 17-18

SOLD!! Since my post seems to have been “lost”, I’m reposting... Chrome with black end caps, these have ~2k miles on them, small rub mark on bottom of the right muffler (not seen when installed), $300 shipped to ConUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weekly bump...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holiday Price Drop to $300

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a great deal on a set of Cobra Neighbor Haters! Was going to put these on but stumbled onto the NH’s...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can’t directly answer your question since I never installed these, but have been told that they are comparable.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I can attest that these are nice mufflers. Good rumble at idle, and they make a little noise when you roll on the throttle. Not obnoxious, but I thought really good. Just for sh1ts and grins I went to RCX 4", very similar.

GLWS! The Eliminator 400s are the first one up in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0R22XKRDI&t=7s

·
Registered
207 Posts
The V&H are what I had on my bike at first. Good sound, way better than stock.
They aren't even in the same neighborhood as the Tabs sound wise. Way quieter.
This is a good price on a good set of slipons. GLWS.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Thank you all for the information. I think I am going to hold out and go for some Tab performance. I am looking for something a bit louder. Thank you again
As an FYI, all cans with the M8 and CAT in will sound pretty much the same at start up and MANY sound the same on "Rev in Neutral" - The sound difference will really only come when you are in gear, riding and banging through the gears - I have heard a ton of Cans with this set up and while the TAB and Cobra will be "louder" your overall sound will be much different too with these cans - I always summarize V&H as having a truly great "Race Sound" meaning they sound spectacular all the way through the gears both up and down - Other cans will change in sound when you hit higher or lower revs and only really come too life in the meat of the power band - Just a thought

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weekend bump... still available

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD!!!