Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD >>>>SOLD >>> SOLD
Vance & Hines Fuel Pack for 2011-2014 Touring Models. $100.00 shipped. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested, I check that e-mail more often than the forum. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
why are you selling and do you have the instructions...
Not to hijack the thread but you wont need instructions. Its pretty straight forward. unplug the ECM, plug the fuelpak into the ECM then re-plug the bike harness into the back of the fuelpak. For programing it get on V&H website and look for your combination of A/C and pipes them program the fuelpak. Or call the V&H tech line which is very good to deal with and they will tell you what map to program the fuelpak with. The fuelpak mounts directly on top of the ECM under the seat. At least thats how my 09 fuelpak went :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why are you selling and do you have the instructions...
I am selling because I got a great deal on a Race Tuner kit from my dealer. I have used Fuel Packs on all of my baggers up to that point with great results. As for the instructions take a look at the post regarding the installation and programming it all very easy and you can go to the V&H website for installation instructions and you will need to go their to get the settings for your particular set up. They are all different depending on the type of pipes you have and nay other modifications you may have made to the bike. Real easy to program and reprogram as modifications are made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts