Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing in the 2012 CVO for Vance & Hines Power Duals, 4" slip ons and the tuner with dyno work today. Should be done Monday.

Anyone else go this route and if so, what was your level of satisfaction?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got the 09 RoadGlide. Not quite the same set up as yours, I went with the V&H power duals with monster ovals, Arlen Ness big sucker A/C, and PC5. Couldn't be happier, it seems to run alot cooler and not starving for air.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Im running Power Duals and 4" rounds . Love the look and sound . but Im putting the Quiet Baffels in next week to see if I ain any low end tq and help get rid of the occasional pop under hard accel at shifts

The 4 " rounds have a stright through baffel with no acking so I talked to V & H and they though the QB might help me out, I added the QB on my softail and it made a tq difference over the stock baffel

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the Power Duals and the Monster Ovals. My only issue is that the Power Duals touch down in the turns (see photo), especially in the mountains. My bike is not lowered and I run 35 psi in the rear shocks.

Going with 18 inch wheels in the next few weeks which might give me more clearance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm running the power duals with the CVO 4 in mufflers and fullsac 2in baffles....very happy...not too loud...no heat issue....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts