Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has used the vans and hines fuel pack on 2002 to 2006 touring bikes? i have an 04 roadglide with v&h oval slip ons and have been running them for 20 to 30 thousand miles without a tuner. its been runnign alittle lean but no major issues yet!

any input would be apprieciated.
thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
I used one on a 05 Fatboy and a 04 RK both with pipes and A/C (stage1) switched it out for a Fuel Moto Tuner (their version of the PCIII) they now also have a Micro Tuner.

IMO it helped and was better than a Stage 1 download from HD but it is very limited . For about the same $ buy the Fuel Moto Micro tuner and get their 2 yr warranty and life time support. Its a bett unit for a fuel tuner or step up a little in $ and get a PCIII and be able to adjust the timing and limiter ect

Best advice IMO is if your unsure call Fuel Moto and talk to them about what tuner and price range is best for your needs. They are great people and will spend the time to help you make a good decision

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
I have it on my 09 with V&H oval slip ons. It works pretty good. Noticable difference over not having anything. If you plan on doing any engine mods other than what you have then buy something better as its not very tunable.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Buddy has one on his 05 Ultra. I installed Andrews 26 cams in it last spring and V&H had a map for that combo as well as a 95" big bore version. Tech support has been good. Simple to install and use. I put 40k on my 08 with a Fuel Pak with no issues.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had one on my 07 Electra glide standard. Vance & Hines slip ons and a stage 1 intake. I loved it. Made my 96 pull very strong. I had a little pop sometimes starting, but nothing bad. Big jump over stock

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts