Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My high school buddies and I will be renting bikes next month in Vegas, looking to lock this down by next week. So far we are hearing EagleRider and EuroCycle to rent from, any suggestions or advice based on past experience? I could care less about the bike brand, only want a cruiser or touring bike with some storage space.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Eagle rider is by far the cheapest , If you google you can find coupon codes that save you a few bucks during online booking. Ive used the vegas location multiple times when my last bike was down for repairs.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Eagle rider is now the "official" rental company for Harley Davidson. If you click on Rent a Bike at the top of HD's website it will automatically send you to Eagle.

·
Registered
525 Posts
We rented from Eagle Rider last year. Unfortunately one of the Roadglides broke down in the Grand Canyon. Boy that roadside assistance took a while. Anyway, during our adventure, we met a guy that worked at Las Vegas Harley. He said they rent bikes and would meet or beat Eagle Rider pricing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Called Vegas Harley yesterday, they informed me EagleRider handles all rentals for them. Looks like I will be going with them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
My high school buddies and I will be renting bikes next month in Vegas, looking to lock this down by next week. So far we are hearing EagleRider and EuroCycle to rent from, any suggestions or advice based on past experience? I could care less about the bike brand, only want a cruiser or touring bike with some storage space.
Rented from Eagle rider in Vegas last Easter, my suggestion go online pre register and PAY the extra to reserve the bike you want. I paid i think $20 extra to make sure I got a Road Glide and my brother thought he was getting a road glide ended up on a street glide because he did not pay the extra.

overall great experience, but glad i did it all online before as it only took 5 minutes to check in and ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts