Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about these for my glide. Anyone using them have feedback and pics to share?

Reactions: TRIGGERMAN

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Put them on a friends RGS. Don't know if they are the same brand or not but I dig 'em. If you have some extra coin laying around, take a look at the Custom Dynamics version with the turn signals integrated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the exact screens you posted. I like them. I'd buy them again. They keep the bigger bugs, bees, grasshoppers, etc from coming thru. Use an air hose or water hose to push them out the way they tried to come in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’ve been using them and love them. Great guy to work with and great product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I've got His center screen in mine. Still use the side screens I made shortly after getting my bike. Good stuff.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
You can sort of see them here. The previous owner installed them. I think these are the ones from Klockwerks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have these on my personal bike and I have installed a few sets for customers that bought them, after seeing mine. I have been very happy with them and they have never moved, rattled or caused any other issues.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I notice buffeting when I close the top vent, which I guess is why it's there. Any noticeable buffeting increase with these screens in due to decreased airflow?

·
Registered
196 Posts
You know the website convinced me. These look to be top quality and appear to allow more air-flow than anything else. I just ordered a gloss black set. Thank you!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thinking about these for my glide. Anyone using them have feedback and pics to share?

Yes I have the black ones, love them. And he is a retired Marine so there's that..

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
I have this above set of 3 on their 2nd RG now. Great quality and fit, they stop the big guys from getting through. Easy to clean.

Plus he's a retired Marine...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Glad to see/read the positive reviews of the triple screens as I bought a set last sunday night. They haven't arrived, but my replacement bike hasn't either...LOL
I only wish I had the chance to remove the stainless screens I made at work, on double time, from the totaled bike as a reminder of the workplace fun

·
Registered
548 Posts

They look great! Nice comparison between the heavier gauge and other products. Just ordered mine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Made my own like a couple of others here. Hardware store - house vent screen with the sheet metal border - about $8! Took off the fairing, made a cardboard template, cut the screen to size, make sure it fits and will stay in when the fairing is reinstalled - the screens will fit into the small recess all around. Rattle can spray silver (black bike) and voila. Just made the ones for next to the headlights. Work perfectly, have caught a few bees, etc. that I imagine would have made it to my chest or face! Easy project. Had them on my '15 and transferred them to my '20 RGS.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Took off the fairing, made a cardboard template, cut the screen to size, make sure it fits and will stay in when the fairing is reinstalled - the screens will fit into the small recess all around. Rattle can spray silver (black bike) and voila. Just made the ones for next to the headlights. Work perfectly, have caught a few bees, etc. that I imagine would have made it to my chest or face! Easy project. Had them on my '15 and transferred them to my '20 RGS.
I could've saved you the hassel and sent you the templates...

Reactions: twinstar

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Just to add for anyone on the fence about screens for your RG vents. 2 summers ago, I had a bee fly up my nose thru the top vent......IT WAS NOT FUN! Just grateful Iam not allergic, as I could feel that little fu*ker moving around down there
So either make yourself some or buy some. Just get some

1 - 20 of 111 Posts