Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use these on my 2018 RG and they have stopped a lot of yellow jackets and some other debris. I highly recommend these screens and they a simple to install. The instructions and video for install are spot on. Elegant Solutions Inc. is the company and Dennis will answer your questions

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would appreciate posting your impressions here once you've got the installation completed
I will do that! Will be at least another month before the ice melts and the roads are clear enough to get the bike out. Just got another 6 inches last night. Feels like winter is never going to end.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just installed my side vent guides today! Love the look and functionality. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Headlamp

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just installed my side vent guides today! Love the look and functionality. View attachment 380479

Installed center vent screen last night. Instructions were crystal clear and I highly recommend them. I had contacted Triggerman for a special order (black center screen and silver side screens) before purchasing and he was very accommodating and prompt with communication. I didn't have a coupon code but have no regrets; great company and awesome product!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mine came in Tuesday. Been checking out the vid, putting them in Saturday. Only concern is I have the H-D headlight bezel so I sure something is going to have to be modified. I’ll post a pic when I’m done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Road Glide Vent Screens

Mine came in Tuesday. Been checking out the vid, putting them in Saturday. Only concern is I have the H-D headlight bezel so I sure something is going to have to be modified. I’ll post a pic when I’m done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting your pics Ray. That's a good looking installation with the H-D headlight bezels. May I post your photos on our website? Appreciate your product review while visiting0:)!

·
Registered
2019 Harley-Davidson® FLTRXS - Road Glide Special
2 Posts
I made a new PDF that shows the outline of the top vent screen in black so you should be able to print it. If you PM me your email address I'll send it to you.
For some reason, it wont let me message you. Can you please send me a message so I can get your PDF template?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts