Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I added the three piece vent screens about a week ago but now I notice buffeting on my helmet. I’m thinking since the screen in the top vent is slowing down the air flow, it’s not allowing the air flow to work with the windshield as much to push the air up and over. Anyone else notice this? I think I’ll remove the top screen to see what happens.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I just picked up a 2019 rgu-the stock windshield lets more wind hit me than my previous 2011 with a longride or madstat-it looks really good but not as effective-I should just go for the madstat and be done with it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hmmm... I have the same 3 vent screens with a Memphis shades 12” windshield. I haven’t noticed much wind buffering issues but I put the screens on very early. I do think some cross wind causes more. I can see how the top screen slow and breaks up the air a bit more and doesn’t allow a smooth flow through. Now you go me thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I’m running 3 screens. No buffeting here. I have a 12” freedom sport touring shield. The shield was on the bike before I installed the screens. I have a 2020 RGS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts