Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
76 minutes - 1000's of crashes

Some deaths - sad

After watching this ... I drive way MORE defensive

so many stupid riders UGH

New riders ( learning ) should be required to watch this

THE Ultimate realty TV


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
crashes

I could only watch 5 minutes of the film. I would say that 80% of the crashes were because of dumb asses riding the bikes. Most of the crashes were preventable if the idiots knew how to ride. The other 20% were asshole cagers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
I could only watch 5 minutes of the film. I would say that 80% of the crashes were because of dumb asses riding the bikes. Most of the crashes were preventable if the idiots knew how to ride. The other 20% were asshole cagers.
...add to that a lot of front brake stopping on curves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
watched 5 minutes of it, most in my opinion were caused by the rider. Also seemed majority if not all were outside the US.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top