Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today my son purchased a 2015 Road Glide it had 495 miles on with RC Component pipes and a sissy bar already added,its Amber Whiskey,i know the guy who owned it before and this bike was babied.So i guess me letting him have my RG for a weekend worked to steer him from a Street Glide.I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even though it was in the low 60's today and misting rain i had to make the ride 40 miles north to ride home with him.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Rock103 for your service to this great country.

· Registered
8,617 Posts
Sounds like a very good day.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Smart kid. But 495 miles?
Yep,this guy has owned 4 or 5 bikes in the last few years bet he hasn't put more than a 1000 miles on any one of them.He traded this RG in on a 2016 softail slim with the olive drab paint and 110 motor.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great , now you don't have to disown him

JtB
I took your advice and told him if he bought a Street Glide he was not allowed on the property and i was leaving every thing to the dogs.LOL

Reactions: ! rock103 !

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My pleasure to serve
I have a buddy who is a Vietnam Marine twice wounded i am very proud of his service so i made this for his bike.

Attachments

Reactions: ! rock103 !

· Registered
3,265 Posts
Looks like somebody was up in Piqua???
What the heck is the name of that Dealer????
Has a Indian heritage name , don't it???
Been a while since I was up there. Used to drive that distance every day for work...in a 18 wheeler that is.
Good pic there, starting out this thread.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like somebody was up in Piqua???
What the heck is the name of that Dealer????
Has a Indian heritage name , don't it???
Been a while since I was up there. Used to drive that distance every day for work...in a 18 wheeler that is.
Good pic there, starting out this thread.
It started out as Ludys when it was in Painters Creek,then when it was bought out it was moved to Piqua and the name was changed to Govers.Well now it is Piqua HD it is now owned by the same guy who owns Napoleons HD.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.