Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a very special visit from a very special cat! @Mischief dropped by for awhile as he makes his way to Shark Week! Was great to see him again & have a visitor that “respects & appreciates” REAL COFFEE!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALTHOUGH; had no idea that these Long Island cats think a sub-division is the same as being “out in the country”! But being the gracious host I didn’t want to “leave him hangin’” (no pun intended)? & the grass needed watered anyway! ??

Attachments

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
ALTHOUGH; had no idea that these Long Island cats think a sub-division is the same as being “out in the country”! But being the gracious host I didn’t want to “leave him hangin’” (no pun intended)? & the grass needed watered anyway! ??
Have a Great time together!
Marc have a safe trip to SW IX and enjoy the beautiful scenery Bro.
Wish I could have joined You.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALL SMILES!!! You made my day Marc! Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
That’s funny & it sure looks like you guys are reliving yourselves

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have a Great time together!
Marc have a safe trip to SW IX and enjoy the beautiful scenery Bro.
Wish I could have joined You.
Mike U.
It was a fantastic visit Mike! His next stop was 4.5 hours away but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is already there,(even though it’s only been 3.5 hours). He is from the New York area! All respect intended!

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
It was a fantastic visit Mike! His next stop was 4.5 hours away but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is already there,(even though it’s only been 3.5 hours). He is from the New York area! All respect intended!
That's Great Jack.
You know Us NYer's know how to travel fasttttttt!!!!
LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That’s awesome that he stopped by BUT did he add cream to that real coffee?
NOPE! He manned-up & drank it straight! “Could” have something to do with my superior coffee making skills & the perfect choice of beans for “HIS PALATE”. :grin::wink::laugh: Look at him empty that French press! :surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
NOPE! He manned-up & drank it straight! “Could” have something to do with my superior coffee making skills & the perfect choice of beans for “HIS PALATE”. :grin::wink::laugh: Look at him empty that French press! :surprise:
Jack, now We know He definitely made it to His next stop without a doubt.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I did was ask for a pic of him & that beautiful bike & he had to go getting all SEXY! :laugh::grin::wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But seriously folks.....REALLY?......why? Nice pics to jog the memory! ?. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As the old saying goes, “all good things must come to an end” ! He jumped out of the driveway like an Alabama rabbit with @JacktheBagger on his tail! 0:):grin: I barely got this shot as he made some “sweet music” with that exhaust system of his! Perfect blend of rumble w/o waking the dead ! So long Marc....God speed sir!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts