Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I shopped around and found what I think is a great price from a quality shop, Victoria Powder Coating. Below is the list of the parts I sent them and the price I have been quoted. I will post pics once I get the parts back to show the quality and the service.

- Engine Guard
- 2 x Saddle Bag Guards
- 2 x Saddle Bag to fender supports
- Tour Pack Quick Disconnects (Both sides, Washers, Spacers and Screws)
- Tour Pack Mount

All this in high gloss black for only $180 CDN. Im pretty happy about that, we will see the results in about a week!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everything came out fine barring my dropping the engine guard. Nice high gloss job with a great over all finish. And all done in only a few days. I will have pictures up in the next day or two of the parts installed, as I am waiting on the engine guard, and fairing supports to come back after the engine guard needed its touch up.

Blacked out.. is the way to go.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will say... Some pieces needed to be modified or manufactured to be reinstalled. Like the 4 little caps that go between the tour pack rack and lid. The PC was thick enough that they would no longer fit, so... Luckily I own a 3d printer... and I just printed out some new plastic feet made to fit. I will make more for anyone who may need them, or other parts like that. I can easily print them off as long as I get some dimensions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts