Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These bars were on my 2015 RGS for about 6 months. Some scuffs from the riser clamps but of course those won’t show when mounted. Other than that they are like new. I replaced these bars with a taller set of Vindikta's which required new extended switch wires so I didn't bother pulling the original wires out and left them there for the new owner. I did not leave the throttle wire through so the new owner will need pull their own throttle wire. These are some great bars for somebody that doesn't want something to tall. $250.00 + FedEx shipping from 90706.

I also have chrome front turn signal lights off of this same 2015 RGS. $75.00 + shipping. They were on the bike for a few months before replacing them with black.

And chrome tour-pack hinge/latch set without key lock set. $75.00 + shipping. These were never used and came off a new brand new tour-pack and replaced for black. Buyer will need to purchase a key lock separately.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
How wide are the bars from tip to tip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The speakers and amp are all Harley Boom Audio stuff. I tried to go with all Harley parts on this one and was pretty much able to except for the handlebars.
Awesome.....keeping it simple and Schweet..Looks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts