Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the trigger yesterday on a set of Vindikta Wild Cat 20" apes. My Wild Ones 16" just aren't near tall enough and I didn't want to go up to 18" and feel like I left myself short. I also ordered the black diamond braided lines set. Joe at Vindikta was really helpful and has made some custom adjustments to the pullback based upon my height. So far I am really impressed with their customer service. Has anyone else bought the 20" apes from Vindikta?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Not 20's but I have the 16's.
Zero complants

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I pulled the trigger yesterday on a set of Vindikta Wild Cat 20" apes. My Wild Ones 16" just aren't near tall enough and I didn't want to go up to 18" and feel like I left myself short. I also ordered the black diamond braided lines set. Joe at Vindikta was really helpful and has made some custom adjustments to the pullback based upon my height. So far I am really impressed with their customer service. Has anyone else bought the 20" apes from Vindikta?
OK, once installed you need to post pics of dem bad boys!

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Can’t wait to see the pics

Swomack

·
Registered
706 Posts

I have Vindikta 14” on mine and couldn’t agree more with your comment about Joe. His commitment to customer service is second to none!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts