Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has any one installed the Vindikta Marauder 12" bars on a Pre 2015? If so, were you able to use stock wires and brake and clutch cables?

Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
those are real similar to the outlaws I just installed this past weekend. I was able to use stock cables but had to extend the electric wires

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are real similar to the outlaws I just installed this past weekend. I was able to use stock cables but had to extend the electric wires
How long did you have to extend the wires?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I installed 13" Marauders on my 2012 FLTRXSE and I didn't have to extend anything. Although my hydraulic clutch line is a little tight and I do plane to put new lines on. I believe your cable clutch is a little longer or you can re-route it if needed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a shop do it as I watched. Serenity Cycles Extended both sides about 6" to allow for wiggle room. connectors were cut and soldered. No connectors are in the bars. It is all in the fairing. We re routed the braked and clutch cable to run inside the plastic shroud around the forks rather than out and that gave me plenty

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a shop do it as I watched. Serenity Cycles Extended both sides about 6" to allow for wiggle room. connectors were cut and soldered. No connectors are in the bars. It is all in the fairing. We re routed the braked and clutch cable to run inside the plastic shroud around the forks rather than out and that gave me plenty
Thanks for the info. I'll order wire extension kit from Namz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts