Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got them installed. Took me 3 hours. Very happy with result. Joe from Vindikta is great guy to deal with.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
You have a sick ride and those bars make it even better. I have the Vindikta Marauders on my bike, they are great bars and Joe is awesome to work with. I have to agree with Swo, the reflectors have got to go!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have the same bars, 16in. Love them!! They look great on your bike. Took me way longer than 3hrs to put mine on
Congrats man. Enjoy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally forgot to take the reflectors off and i ride the bike almost 2 months 🙂 I will do that....

They are 1.5”

I was lucky to get the wires thru the bars very fast following factory 47 instruction video. So only 3 hours...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice job! After two hours of making myself feel inadequate i gave my local indy an hour of labor to get 'er done on the fishing of wires...the owner finally jumped on it after one of his guys couldn't do it after two hours! I didn't feel so bad, and it was the best hour of labor i ever spent.
The wildcats look great! i have 14"s, and JOE is awesome!
Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got them installed. Took me 3 hours. Very happy with result. Joe from Vindikta is great guy to deal with.
Bike looks on point, are these 16"? you are making me want to change my bars fml lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Great look! Man, I love that grey!

·
Registered
316 Posts
You made a good choice by putting those bars on a already impressive looking gray CVO. I’m also running 14” Wildcats on my ride and am very happy with them. I’ve done multiple bars installs over the years and I can say that running the wires through the sharp angles of these Wildcats was one of the most difficult to do but definitely worth the trouble.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
DAMN, I love that CVO grey! Great look! Love the bars!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Yup, I got a set of 14" Marauders from Joe and the quality is impressive and he was great to deal with.
Hey Rabbit, how tall are you? My 2015 had 16" FMB bars on it, but there was a 45 degree drop between the tips and the controls, so the grip height was more like 14". I'm right at 6' 1" and after looking at your picture I'm thinking that the 14" Marauder may be a good fit for me.

I'm looking for a height that will put my hands about level with my shoulders or just a tad above.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts