Road Glide banner

Vinyl Wrap

9K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  azgrumbles 
#1 ·
Has anyone here had a whole bike wrapped? I'm trying to get a rough idea on cost. I love my bike, but I get bored with colors easily. Olive Gold isn't common, so I don't think I want to paint it.
I'm going to do a single color, nothing crazy. I'm definitely not going to tackle it myself. I've tried it on other stuff, and it's a skill I don't have.

#2 ·
So I gave a quote in hand right now. About $700 in material and $700-800 in labor. In my case I am wrapping nearly everything I can. So I’m disassembling then bike. If you just do the things that were originally painted olive, that price probably would include taking it apart. But I’m doing inner fairing, nacelle, tour pack, mid frame deflectors, fang spoiler, and chin spoiler.

So I think you can get it done for $1500.

#3 ·
So I gave a quote in hand right now. About $700 in material and $700-800 in labor. In my case I am wrapping nearly everything I can. So I’m disassembling then bike. If you just do the things that were originally painted olive, that price probably would include taking it apart. But I’m doing inner fairing, nacelle, tour pack, mid frame deflectors, fang spoiler, and chin spoiler.

So I think you can get it done for $1500.
I was going to wrap mine until I looked at the fang spoiler. There is no way to wrap the back of that thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.