Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigger on this setup. Props to Vern and the rest of the guy over at Top Shop, they lived up to their reputation on the board. They are shipping them home for me and I have a friend getting them to the painter for me. Trying to decide on what exhaust to go with now since I ordered them with no cut-outs! Parts are also on order for the 103 upgrade kit on it!

I am currently deployed, so will be about 2 months before I can post pics (and I will post pics ASAP). I am really excited and cant wait to see my girl when I get off the airplane!! Y'all have a great day!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's always risky when you paint before test fitting....

That being said, I can vouch for top shops work, I installed the vipers and sick rick winter 2012, and they arrived mint. No work needed and I certainly could have gotten away without a test fit before paint.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
There are a few companies making exhaust that stop short of the bags and turn out, or you can go with full length exhaust that turn down. I have Top Shop bags and also the side covers, both were a perfect fit, and my painter was very impressed with how little had to be done in preparation, he spent less than an hour total for preparing to paint.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The shop did a test fit on the parts and said everything looked great. They are now in the hands of the painter!!! About a month till I get home to see my girl!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any updated pictures of these mounted? I'm wanting the Viper bags, was wanting to keep the stock fender and have someone make a new fascia to make it match, but the Misfit fender may also be an option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts