Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the thread title says, Viper cut new style 4" stretch on order. Should be here in 2-3 weeks then off to the painter.
For those of you who say this thread is worthless without pics, hold your ass's. I just ordered them today.
Sorry I had to say that cause I know one of you will ask. LMAO.
Now I need to figure out what I want for a front fender. Might as well kill two birds with one stone (painter).

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Bags are very nice! You'll be happy :)

What style fender do you want to run up front (wrap of FL) and what fender you going to run out back with those bags :confused:

Oh yeah......and this thread is worthless without pictures! :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to stay with the stock rear fender with the rear fascia on it. Not trying to go too radical. As for the front I think I'm going to go with Klock Werks Level hugger fender.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I ordered the Klock Werks Level hugger fender today. Should have it and the bags in about 2 weeks then off to the painter. I'm gonna have the bags painted like the oem bags with the factory stripe aligning up with the side covers. That should throw some for a loop when they ask about it and I tell them its a factory option. :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Got my bags this evening from Topshop and did a test fit. Now off to the painter along with my Klock Werks Level cut fender. Hopefully I'll have them back in a week or two. Having them painted to match the oem bags, ugly strip and all. That should throw people for a loop.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Got my bags and front fender back from my painter last night.

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Came out very nice, I agree with Double R work on that rear fender at some point but STILL a good look!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I'm taking donations for a new rear fender.
After looking at the piture of the rear I have to agree. So much for being almost done.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
First of all, really nice scoots there!

I've gotta hand it to you guys with the handicap license plates riding these behemoths! I am not disabled, and yet some days, I feel as though I'm trying to maneuver a Motor Home!!!

Keep ridin' folks!

·
Super Moderator
2,865 Posts
Wish I'd gone with the viper cuts. After about a year of grinding my bags on the twisties, mine have sort of self-converted to vipers anyway.:eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts