Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now for the compressor to fit in this location and on this bracket it has to be modified. To do this you have to trim the ears off of it and drill new mounting holes in the viair bracket. It is important to keep everything square and straight when drilling the holes.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ears removed. Now you will use the bracket as a template to locate the new holes and drill them out. Pretty easy and straight forward

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they are for sale. I will have a price hopefully tomorrow on them. They will come powder coated gloss black and have all mounting hardware included.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A little help from forum members may be needed to answer this question. The fender change was in 09 if I recall correctly, 09-13 with stock rotor and wheel is what it is setup for. I need to check with 08 and older to verify fitment. Sorry I am a simple rider and not a bike builder, so I have limited experience on all the touring models. I believe the 13 and older bag has been in production for some time and has used the same system for a while. I will continue to do more homework on this and hopefully get the answers. I fit it on 2013 RGC with stock and extended bags. I am currently trying to see if it will fit you late model cvo guys.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts