Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an accident with my bike and I’m looking for a black faring and black engine guard bar to replace the damaged pieces on my bike. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Had an accident with my bike and I’m looking for a black faring and black engine guard bar to replace the damaged pieces on my bike. Thanks in advance.

Hornytoad or boardtracker for the fairing and there’s a gentleman selling a nice black engine guard in the classifieds.
Edit: I lied...the engine guard is chrome.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
i needed to replace the one on my wife's bike. she likes chrome, i like black. so i took the chrome one off my bike and ordered a black one off eBay. chrome ones are less than $75 all day long. the black ones, slightly over $100. still a good bit cheaper than the $215 the moco wants.

here's a decent listing on eBay. seen quite a few where the price was good, but they wanted an arm and a leg for shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Engine-Guard-Highway-Crash-Bar-For-Harley-Touring-Models-1997-2008-97-07/221955970606?fits=Make:Harley-Davidson&epid=877383682&hash=item33ad9b562e:g:nkMAAOSwAYtWPBRd

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I’ll be looking into those leads. Found out my screws on my crashbar are stripped. So this will be fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts