Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, the time has come.....My CVO setup is painted and just waiting for me to go pick it up this week, so it's time for me to pull what I have off. Bike is a 2012 with 2600 miles on it

Perfect for someone with an Ultra or '08-'09 looking to clean up there ass end by removing that big box tail light

Complete Vivid black fender - just transfer your stock seat hardware over
Complete Vivid black fascia - includes upgraded tri light, running AND third brake light
Powered coated light bar - gloss black, includes smoked lenses and Custom Dynamics genisis LED light "boards" which function as run/stop/turn
complete wiring harness from under seat back
Gloss black Harley curved license plate frame
All associated hardware, I.E. stuffing plates, stud plates, etc

The only thing you would need to do:
R&R your existing seat hardware
R&R your existing "plug" from tail light harness

Gloss black plate frame part# 67900068 cost $84.95
Smoke lenses part# 69303-02 cost $19.95
Upgraded tri light part# 67774-10 cost $129.95
Custom Dynamics LEDs part# GEN200-R-1157 cost $69.95
That's $300+ right there, plus a black light bar and rear fender/fascia that is essentially in perfect condition....

There is just A LITTLE scuff mark from my 2up seat on the top of the fender, which is covered by the seat, small enough that I couldn't get a picture of it. Will buff out and I'll do this prior to shipping. Other Than that there are no nicks, scratches, dents, etc.

$525 plus actual shipping, everything is in GREAT condition!!! Open to offers and/or trades for "non-OEM" parts or partial on a tour pack, pretty much anything except parts that came stock on a RG custom

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice fender just a bit rich for my blood someone will buy it
Thanks, I feel like it is a pretty fair price for complete setup in as good of condition as it is.

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was going to black out my light bar wow i wish i did looks great
just dont have the doe-ra-me
bump
Thanks milkman.....the entire setup looks great and is in great shape

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Open to offers/trades for a vivid black tour back or full wrap fender for a 21 or........entertain just about any besides OEM take offs as I've already taken all mine off lol

Can also bring to street vibes next week to save on shipping

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No real interest in a complete and near new/flawless rear fender setup with LEDs??

Priced to high?? Open to offers and/or trades

Figured a few of the ultra guys/gals would want to clean up the back side a bit

·
Registered
578 Posts
there are many on craigslist that are going for between $250-$400.... I'd say your price is a bit higher than what the market is for a used flhx rear end. all good though bro.

I have exactly $357 in my paypal account I could send to you right now if you could ship it to San Diego, CA. Let me know.

I'm waiting on two other dudes I found on craigslist that are contemplating selling me their new-take off rear fender setups for closer to $300 shipped.

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
No worries at all, it's all good!

$357 shipped is a little cheap. I know that they're on CL for cheaper (lowest I've seen is $425 for everything), that's for a bone stock setup and no wiring. Typically people on CL are selling because they went with an aftermarket stretched fender and bags an tying into there factory rear harness. What I'm selling is the complete factory setup plus the $300+ (not including tax/shipping etc) I have into it with the LED stuff, powder coat and plate frame. This would essentially be a plug a play deal for some one with a ultra or 08-09 RG.

I'll lower the price to $525 to the board, shipped on the buyers dime, or I can bring it to street vibes. If no one is interested, I'll part it out by individual pieces if I can get the $525 out of it. If not, I would rather just section the fender/fascia and put it on my father in laws '06 King for a "confusing to some" custom look

·
Registered
578 Posts
yo, thats cool. like I said, kats are selling the exact same setup for less. This guy for example... http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/mcy/3237227661.html

talked to dude on the phone today. He'll take $350 shipped for it. LED lights, upgraded plate frame, etc etc. I can post some more links if you like. Look, here's my point... its cool with me if kats want to sell their gear at higher prices. Its a free county, my thing is just understanding that certain dudes (like myself) are doing their due diligence scouring the internet (ebay, craigslist, etc) to try and get a pulse on what is a fair price for whatever parts they are looking for. All I'm saying is that, your asking price seems a bit higher than what they are going for. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less. Good luck on the sale. I gotta call that dude in Miami back to get his fender before someone else beats me to it! LOL

No worries at all, it's all good!

$357 shipped is a little cheap. I know that they're on CL for cheaper (lowest I've seen is $425 for everything), that's for a bone stock setup and no wiring. Typically people on CL are selling because they went with an aftermarket stretched fender and bags an tying into there factory rear harness. What I'm selling is the complete factory setup plus the $300+ (not including tax/shipping etc) I have into it with the LED stuff, powder coat and plate frame. This would essentially be a plug a play deal for some one with a ultra or 08-09 RG.

I'll lower the price to $525 to the board, shipped on the buyers dime, or I can bring it to street vibes. If no one is interested, I'll part it out by individual pieces if I can get the $525 out of it. If not, I would rather just section the fender/fascia and put it on my father in laws '06 King for a "confusing to some" custom look

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
That CL ad (even at a negotiated 350/ its $400 in ad) doesnt have, the upgraded fascia light (90+)or the powdercoat (YDMV$$). So not apples to apples....nice already done piece at $525...maybe someone local that can save shipping, or even fleabay...good luck with your sale...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think the price is getting right now. I would have bought but really needed one in Sedoda Orange and found a complete set up in my color. I would piece it out on e-bay. The light set up is bringing killer prices.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
When you will seperate the fascia with led light please pm me a price shipped to 71854

1 - 20 of 21 Posts