Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
I've noticed this too with the 15 I just picked up on Sunday. Some times at 70 the radio is clear as day and then it will get quiet and louder. Don't really understand. Don't see how it could be an antenna problem or the radio just not picking up the station. This was never an issue on my 2010. Hope someone has an answer! Also does yours do it while listening to music via usb or bluetooth? I haven't tried that yet.

· Registered
88 Posts
the update helped. didn't solve the problem but defiantly better
Update didn't help mine. From more research it appears the issue is the DSP built into the head unit. Seems like the only real fix is to add good speakers and an amp. I read somewhere that it basically cuts the volume to the speakers as you turn the volume up to protect sound quality. I also read that if you turn down the bass in the EQ it will give you some more volume. I turned the bass down to 3 bars and I have much better volume at speed and the sound quality is still good with these hogtunes speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.