Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need the help of our RG Forum Members. My local HD dealers FB is doing a contest. If my bike receives the most votes I win a $300 gift certificate . The winner must go on site and have a their pic taken to prove the bike was local.

Directions:
Click this link: http://www.facebook.com/Route66hd?sk=app_197602066931325.

Step 1. Make Route 66 HD your friend.

Step 2. Click the Bike Photo Contest link on the left side of the page

Step 3. Scroll and look for my Skunk 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO and vote for my bike.

I really appreciate your help as we all could use an extra $300 from our HD Dealership. Also I think we all agree this should go to Road Glide owner.

Keep it in the family.

Chad

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not seeing you on the list?

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Chad, Im posting a link to it on my FB as well. Hopefully that'll get ya some more votes!! Good luck.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I saw a lot of bikes entered. There are three Sharks in the running, all on the first page. I voted for the "Skunk".
It is in third place. So come on you Shark Tank members, Vote.

Nice bike.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for your help on this!!! This website is the only way I stand a chance. Please let me know how I can return a favor when needed. road glide.org ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Thanks Phil your a good man!
It's truly my pleasure, Chad. Your info saved me around $4k ... it's the least I can do! (until we hook up for a ride and I can buy you a few cold ones!) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts