Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped my 15RGS to my local indy to put on new Michelin Commander 2's and look at what i see for sale.
Its a 2006 Vrod/Roadglide 9K miles asking $10,700 I thought it was very cool looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
I'd ride it.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
nice looking ride
When SteadyEddie visits Uncle Fuzzy he can ride it home and let us know how it handles LOL

·
Registered
523 Posts
A riding buddy of mine had one. He said he really liked it, except for...wait for it...the cruising range on a VRod tank of gas.

·
Registered
532 Posts
That conversion on the taller Street Rod VRod was a great fit. Handled well and some even modified some hard bags that looked decent. I had a Street Rod and rode one of those conversions and liked it. street rod ahd a 5 gallon tank so that part was not a problem.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hmm, no thanks.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
For awhile there were a lot of them around. Some were very well done. IMO a bike HD should have built. I almost bought one but it sold before I made up my mind on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an 03 Road Ride Rides great

I have an 03 with the Road Glide Fairing and corbin bags. Its actually 6 inches longer than my 16 Road Glide. Its an awesome ride for 1. The only complaint I have is that the passenger has no leg room. If your rider is a midgett then no problems at all

1 - 20 of 24 Posts