Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I'm thinking I wanna go BLACK.

I have a Standard Height Sissy Bar, Air Wing Rack w/Red LED Kit, 4-Point Docking System, and Fender Strut Covers all in Chrome that I'd be willing to trade for the same items in Gloss Black if anyone's interested.

Would maybe be willing to do partials depending on what all you got.

Would consider substitutions as well, depending on what you got (Air Wing rack for Stealth rack, etc.)

Would like to trade the whole kit & caboodle if somebody out there's interested.

Here's a pic of what I have....It's all like new except the black on the quick-detach levers on the sissy bar is worn off a little and they look a little coppery. I'd take them off and let you keep yours to swap back on.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Glydnn is just down from you in VA Beach. Why not just have him Powder coat the ones you have? If my ovens were ready ( IE-Need to run upgraded power to the shop) I'd do them for ya.........

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glydnn is just down from you in VA Beach. Why not just have him Powder coat the ones you have? If my ovens were ready ( IE-Need to run upgraded power to the shop) I'd do them for ya.........
Hmmm! Not a bad idea.

You tryin' to get 3 phase?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hmmm! Not a bad idea.

You tryin' to get 3 phase?
Actually have one. I have a comercial walk in oven (like the ones you'd see in yor local Food Lion store bakery cause that's where it came from LOL!!). I also have a new 60 gal compressor & a double oven that I need to get hooked up. Biggest issue currently is the fact that I have an old Farm Home & I'm concerned about tapping into it to run another service to the shop. We have Northern Neck Electrip (A CO-OP) that provides service & they are nothing but legal crooks! I'm really NOT wanting to have to have them drop another service on my property............
I'l try & resize my pictures & post.........I had to get it in place & then frame in AROUND it !!! I wrestled that 2,800lb mug for several hours that day!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts