Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
flakes fall on all sides, so not too sure who you're referring to, but for a fun read:

Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Visit www.secretservice.gov for additional information.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You realize that when these bills make their way to a bank they're going to be pulled from circulation and sent to the federal reserve for destruction right? That means more bills are printed to replace the defaced ones costing us more money in the long run. So you’re essentially wasting $20 bills.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
So my brother bought two of these self inking rubber stamps and gave me one. Wanna piss off a snowflake? This is sure to do the trick.

Looks like you already started ! :wink::grin::wink:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You realize that when these bills make their way to a bank they're going to be pulled from circulation and sent to the federal reserve for destruction right? That means more bills are printed to replace the defaced ones costing us more money in the long run. So you’re essentially wasting $20 bills.

Look up www.wheresgeorge.com It’s a website devoted to people who stamp where’s George.com on the back of bills and then as people see them they go to the website and enter it and it provides a tracking history of the bill… Tons of them have been out there circulating for years across thousands of miles and even continents… There are tons of bills 2,3,4 or five people have updated as to location…

These things will be out there for years to come.

And I’m more worried about the EPA coming after me for my exhaust then I am about the Secret Service coming after me for stamping the back of a bill.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
flakes fall on all sides, so not too sure who you're referring to, but for a fun read:

Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Snowflake (slang defined)

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
That.is.hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

Defacement of Currency

Snowflake (slang defined)

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.
Thank you for clearing that up. I honestly thought it meant queers. My bad.

·
Registered
300 Posts

Or is he stimulating the economy by making work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
It cost 10.8 cents. That's the best 10.8 cents I've ever seen spent!

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12771.htm

·
Registered
397 Posts
So my brother bought two of these self inking rubber stamps and gave me one. Wanna piss off a snowflake? This is sure to do the trick.

That's funny, but this is the one site I like to visit that doesn't have anything to do with politics, just bikes. PLEASE save this kind of stuff for Hatebook.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.