Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
do I smell a snowflake?
If you're referring to me the answer would be no. I'm a free thinker who sees through all the BS. FACT, since 1980 the middle class has been rapidly declining UNDER BOTH PARTIES. Politics has become pro wrestling in suits. I come here to get away from that bullshit.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
If you're referring to me the answer would be no. I'm a free thinker who sees through all the BS. FACT, since 1980 the middle class has been rapidly declining UNDER BOTH PARTIES. Politics has become pro wrestling in suits. I come here to get away from that bullshit.
I understand your point, but I think you'll find that discussion helps everyone understand each side of the issues. Politics aside, if we stop listening to each other, we become less informed. I enjoy hearing other opinions if for no other reason than to strengthen my own point of view. I get tired of people saying, "I don't want to hear...." there's a simple solution to that, click to the next topic. I enjoy the give and take of the members on this forum and wish the moderators/administrators would create a new topic of discussion for those of us who can discuss politics in a civil manner. I for one, will hear you out on almost any topic, as long as you listen to mine. I promise I won't complain because you don't share my point of view as long as you reciprocate.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
That's funny, but this is the one site I like to visit that doesn't have anything to do with politics, just bikes. PLEASE save this kind of stuff for Hatebook.
Agreed, I hate politicians and politics but when you get angry at a stupid post it does make you come off as a little "Snowflaky." Next time just hit the back button and go to a different post.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I understand your point, but I think you'll find that discussion helps everyone understand each side of the issues. Politics aside, if we stop listening to each other, we become less informed. I enjoy hearing other opinions if for no other reason than to strengthen my own point of view. I get tired of people saying, "I don't want to hear...." there's a simple solution to that, click to the next topic. I enjoy the give and take of the members on this forum and wish the moderators/administrators would create a new topic of discussion for those of us who can discuss politics in a civil manner. I for one, will hear you out on almost any topic, as long as you listen to mine. I promise I won't complain because you don't share my point of view as long as you reciprocate.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Look up www.wheresgeorge.com It’s a website devoted to people who stamp where’s George.com on the back of bills and then as people see them they go to the website and enter it and it provides a tracking history of the bill… Tons of them have been out there circulating for years across thousands of miles and even continents… There are tons of bills 2,3,4 or five people have updated as to location…

These things will be out there for years to come.

And I’m more worried about the EPA coming after me for my exhaust then I am about the Secret Service coming after me for stamping the back of a bill.
Amen!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I agree 100% and I'm not mad at all. That's my whole point. Today everyone is so defensive and combative when politics are discussed. Like I said earlier, I thought the original post was hysterical but it is divisive. My point is this is a road glide forum I just enjoy talking about riding and bike related stuff. I am so burnt out on political stuff. Right away people think you're attacking their viewpoint. There are a million sites dedicated to politics. I just think riding is about the brotherhood of the highway. Just like a bar, leave the politics and religion at home. Of course this is just my opinion. I am just putting it out there. If you disagree, guess what, THAT"S OK. My Mommy told me I was special and that's good enough for me ;) I'll still ride with you as long as you bust out some of those Trump 20's and make it rain at the strip club LOL

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's funny, but this is the one site I like to visit that doesn't have anything to do with politics, just bikes. PLEASE save this kind of stuff for Hatebook.
...then why do you keep clicking on this thread and responding.

I don’t expect an answer by the way, don’t feel obligated to answer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Most snowflakes will never notice....They usually use daddy’s credit card or their EBT card to pay. Doesn’t seem to be a lot of cash floating around in mom’s basement or the safe-space-puppies-and-coloring-books room on campus.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You know what is great about bikes? It doesn't matter what side of the political divide you are on, what color you are or what religion you are as long as you are on two wheels it unites people. This is not the forum for political discussions. I come here to get away from all this. Lord Vader is right on the mark.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You know what is great about bikes? It doesn't matter what side of the political divide you are on, what color you are or what religion you are as long as you are on two wheels it unites people. This is not the forum for political discussions. I come here to get away from all this. Lord Vader is right on the mark.
Since you have just joined and have only 5 posts, I would think you would refrain from trying to define the forum for the rest of us.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.