Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a lot of folks are replacing their seats. Does anyone have a stock seat that'll fit a 2017 that you want to get rid of?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks like a lot of folks are replacing their seats. Does anyone have a stock seat that'll fit a 2017 that you want to get rid of?
I have one I just took off my 2018 with 200 miles on it I will sell.

Make me a offer.

Where are you located ?

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why would you need another stock seat for a bike you just bought?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well heck what does one want to sell that for. I’m in Virginia Beach. I have a low seat for round town but want a stock for the long rides. Buy the way I ride a 16 ultra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I finally found one locally. Kind of like when I ask my husband where something is and then that's when I find it. Never fails.

To answer the question, I'm a long distance rider. I've done well with the stock seat, but at about 800 miles in a day I have trouble staying comfortable. No amount of moving my legs around and adjusting my posture makes it easier. A lot of people talk about the Russell Day Long seats, but I know a guy locally who can make a seat for me specifically. Truly custom. I have a feeling it won't be all that sexy for around town though, so I'd like to have one for the long rides and one for around town.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Consider checking out the options at Mean City Cycles. Heat, gel, etc. They just did mine and they are extremely good at what they do. I have no affiliation with them. Quite a few on this forum who speak well of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts