Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have purchased 2 sets on ebay-1st was 4" ext already painted black for 300.00-worked great-2nd set was the cvo style,another 300.00-bags have gotten real cheap.calibiker club was one place

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am concerned that these bags all on Ebay run under 300 bucks. I dont know how that quality is. I only want HD quality but id be damned if I spend 1000k on some freakin bags!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have the aftermarket extended bags and the quality is not even close to Harley's bags. The more expensive fiberglass bags that sell for a hell of a lot more than the ABS bags are good quality bags, but you might as well get the Harley ones for the money they cost.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I have Advan Black Single Sided Exhaust Extended Bags and they are very well made, in my opinion.
I also have their Rear Fender Extension for single sided exhaust as well as the Fairing Lower Speaker Pods and am pleased with them as well.
They also have excellent Customer Service.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I am concerned that these bags all on Ebay run under 300 bucks. I dont know how that quality is. I only want HD quality but id be damned if I spend 1000k on some freakin bags!
Well..you dont want them bad enought (yet) then!!!!...lololol

Maybe when it warms up a bit...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts