Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the deal of the century! I have a new aftermarket black 4 point docking kit for a 14+ touring bike. It's a great dock. It's the same one on my bike now in the pic below. I'm looking to trade it for the black plastic inserts that go where the dock goes. I had my fender supports power coated black so my fillers are chrome and I want to remove my dock when I'm not using it since it looks better that way with my new solo seat. You ship me your fillers and I'll ship you the new dock. Or you can send me a $50 core deposit via paypal. I'll refund you the full amount after I receive the inserts. I got these in a order mix up and the company said to keep them. That's why you're getting a sweet deal. I have no skin in the game.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Vader, sorry I can't help you with the fillers. I did want to tell your bike looks awesome, very well done! The black chrome chromeworks pipes are icing on the cake!

2 thumbs up brother!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you can send me the docking kit so I can install it when I remove the inserts, then ship you the inserts, I'm in.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Vader, sorry I can't help you with the fillers. I did want to tell your bike looks awesome, very well done! The black chrome chromeworks pipes are icing on the cake!

2 thumbs up brother!!!
THANKS MAT I've been plugging away at it. Started as a stock chrome 17 RGS. I'm going to dip the wheels in black chrome soon too. The bike was 8 days old in this pic >:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sounds good, are your inserts in mint condition? I'm really OCD about my bikes. PM your info I'll ship it out on Monday.
The inserts are on my 2018 with 200 miles on it. Yes, they're like brand new. I will send you the info. I was fixing to order a docking kit, so this will work out great. Send me your info, and I will ship them out as soon as I get the docking kit. Thanks !

·
Registered
316 Posts
Change of plans on the inserts. I sent you a pm.

Sorry about that.

Good luck finding a set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts