Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 fltr with 60k on it and want to upgrade both f&r. From what Ive read Progressive monotube up front and Monroe air ride in rear is a good fairly inexpensive way to go. Any help or suggestions would help me decide. Thanks Rich

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
The more you spend , the better you get. :). I run Mono tubes and oem rear. If I ran 2up more , I'd be looking to replace the rear also , but riding 1up the oem is fine.
I personally don't care for the Monroe air. Too many gadgets that can break on the road. A few guys been busting the mounts on these shocks also.

·
Registered
231 Posts
+1 you cant beat a coil over shock, a lot of good choices out there, mine is progressive.
+1...just went from Progressive 940s to Legend Revo-A...rebound adjustable coil-over...fantastic!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with progressive monotube front and picked up a chrome kit and ohlins in the rear. Going to do this over the winter months. God dam Chicago weather. To nice out the last few weeks to chance a long down time now.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did progressive 444 in rear and monotube up front. Could be better in front, but for the price I'm happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts