Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a project bike and it is in need of a engine so I am putting out some feelers for a stock 103 "A" engine for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm not sure about the 'A'.....

I have a BRAND NEW STOCK 103 from my 2015 RGS. I also have the stock throttlebody I will throw in... What kind of 'deal' you lookin for?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm not sure about the 'A'.....

I have a BRAND NEW STOCK 103 from my 2015 RGS. I also have the stock throttlebody I will throw in... What kind of 'deal' you lookin for?
Your engine is the "A" engine. The "A" engines are what HD puts in their touring models. HD "B" (Balanced) engines are what HD put in the softails. As long as the engine came out of a touring model HD it should work.
PM me a price and we will go from there.
I will have to check and see if there were any changes in the 2015 engines that will prevent me from using it but I haven't heard of HD making any changes.
HD SE catalog list 2 different 103 "A" engines one engine fits the 2011 to 2013 touring models and the other fits the 2014 and 2015 touring models. I do know that the 11-13 103 "A" will fit the 07 and later touring models but I am not sure about the 14-15 engine

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Your engine is the "A" engine. The "A" engines are what HD puts in their touring models. HD "B" (Balanced) engines are what HD put in the softails. As long as the engine came out of a touring model HD it should work.
PM me a price and we will go from there. I will have to check and see if there were any changes in the 2015 engines that will prevent me from using it but I haven't heard of HD making any changes.
Ah... A and B... got it. I forgot about that... feel kinda dumb now... lol

I'll shoot you a PM....

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I was At F&S World Wide today they have a 2010 103 with 11,500 miles on it $1900 ask for Jeff 1-937-387-6135,its listed in his ebay store for more than that FS Worldwide , Dayton, OH

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found one!

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts