Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a fuelmoto 2 into 1 headpipe that they are looking to sell? If so PM me with the amount your looking for. I've found like the look of the stock headpipes on the 2010 FLTRX.

thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
I do...just took it off last week and went a different direction. I was just about to post it up here. Send me a PM and let's talk...

Does anyone have a fuelmoto 2 into 1 headpipe that they are looking to sell? If so PM me with the amount your looking for. I've found like the look of the stock headpipes on the 2010 FLTRX.

thanks

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
231 Posts
Fm 2-1

BigGuy,

Didn't get your PM, but just sent you one...

flhr95,

You're next in line...I'll let you know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have one on my 2010 FKTRX right now. I'm looking for a different exhaust. I'm trying to see if Vance and Hines sells the 2 into 2 big radius with black heat shields. So far I have been unsuccessful in my search. As soon as I find what I'm looking for, I will be selling mine on here. Why are you looking for a used one? Just curious.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I have one on my 2010 FKTRX right now. I'm looking for a different exhaust. I'm trying to see if Vance and Hines sells the 2 into 2 big radius with black heat shields. So far I have been unsuccessful in my search. As soon as I find what I'm looking for, I will be selling mine on here. Why are you looking for a used one? Just curious.
i would like to be in line for this as well.

used is the only option available, fuelmoto does not make these anymore.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Pipes

I found the pipes I want in the color I want. It will take 3-5 days to get them after I order them. Maybe on Monday. My Fuel Moto Jackpot 2 into 1 header pipe and Vance and Hines Twin slash muffler will be for sale at that time. Any one interested, please let me know and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts