Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I am looking for a stock King Tour Pak in a modern style to fit on a new RGS. The condition & colour are unimportant as I want to paint and fit new black catches. I live in Cape Town South Africa so I would need to have it shipped the cheapest possible way by air. Can any of you guys help out an Expat Brit who's living darkest Africa and in an emerging market. Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
104 Posts
MacAsh: A buddy of mine has a king tour pack, I think it’s off a 09’ . It has all the latches lading’s and speakers. However a little bit of damage at the lock, as it was broken into. But he has the piece. I’ll try to send pictures ASAP. Tom

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
MacAsh: A buddy of mine has a king tour pack, I think it’s off a 09’ . It has all the latches lading’s and speakers. However a little bit of damage at the lock, as it was broken into. But he has the piece. I’ll try to send pictures ASAP. Tom
I believe he is looking for the newer style not pre-rushmore. Gonna be hard to find anything affordable to ship your way. Most folks aren't going to let go an HD OEM tour pak cheap enough to make up for the shipping cost. Your best bet would be to seek out Amazon.com for one of those aftermarket tourpaks and just see what shipping would be if it's eligible for shipping to you. Alternatively look for the nearest H-D dealer and see if they can help you.

I think either way it's gonna cost you some coin. Good luck with the find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts