Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Looks like they are no longer around. Anyone have one laying around they are not using?

D.
Really ? I just bought one last month.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Would you be interested in a Ram ?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
If I come across on on my web travels I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Hey dmize..... Mrsmjsdouble has a pink one she wasn't crazy about. It didn't fit too good on the Fatboy with the gas cap sitting there. Let me know if your interested in it. You might be able to paint or cover it.

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey dmize..... Mrsmjsdouble has a pink one she wasn't crazy about. It didn't fit too good on the Fatboy with the gas cap sitting there. Let me know if your interested in it. You might be able to paint or cover it.
I might have to take ya up on it if I cant find a black one.

I have not seen one in person, do you think its paintable?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
I might have to take ya up on it if I cant find a black one.

I have not seen one in person, do you think its paintable?

GO Head and get it . Black and PINK work well together. :eek:

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I haven't seen the black one but I'm sure it's made with the same material. I think it can be painted. You could even put black duct tape over the pink. You're probably more creative than myself. Maybe others can chime in that have them. I think the pink is made from a vinyl material.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
dmize , I just looked at mine and the color part is Vinyl. So painting it should be doable. Just use some Vinyl/leather dye or paint

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
dmize , I just looked at mine and the color part is Vinyl. So painting it should be doable. Just use some Vinyl/leather dye or paint
Thanks for chiming in Gary. I think I paid 40 + shipping. Couldn't figure out how to use the spinsters discount. Anyway it's brand new still in the box. How's $20 + shipping sound to you. My zip is 91792 send me a PM if you'd like.

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM sent.. I have a feeling im going to catch allot of flack from certain west coast people for buying a pink cup... but oh well!!!

D.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
May as well get it over with lol. I'm sending this pic before dmize paints the cup holder black or green. Or he could paint the Mean Mug pink lol. I couldn't resist ... image.jpg enjoy your cup holder dmize.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
May as well get it over with lol. I'm sending this pic before dmize paints the cup holder black or green. Or he could paint the Mean Mug pink lol. I couldn't resist ... View attachment 22151 enjoy your cup holder dmize.
It looks like all the rubber inserts have a fold to them. Mine had the same fold and I glued it down.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts