Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I posted about this a while ago, but I ended up deploying and couldn't follow through. Back now and looking for a front outer and possibly inner fairing for my 2010 road glide.

Im going to search through the forum, but if you have or know anyone who has anything available I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
If you can't find one keep in mind that you can call Jon (Pc Pain) @ Horny Toad HD and order a brand new outer from him, just tell him that you are a forum member for the discount.
I got a brand new painted outer for under $400 shipped.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What all parts do you need? I have a complete conversion, but might sell parts, as I have people wanting mounting brackets, so I might part out what I have. LMK. Cricket

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey guys, I posted about this a while ago, but I ended up deploying and couldn't follow through. Back now and looking for a front outer and possibly inner fairing for my 2010 road glide.

Im going to search through the forum, but if you have or know anyone who has anything available I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks guys
I have a slightly damaged inner and outer. Not sure what it would take for repair.

I recently found out you can ship stuff on Greyhound. would probably cost less then 100 dollars to ship and I'll sell the inner & outer with a head light for 150.

email is [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts