Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 7.5- 11.5 bagger shield on my 2012 road glide custom. It's the only one I've tried besides the stock shield. After reading some post I think I'd like to try an 11" lrs or wv. Would entertain offers on the bagger shield but I'll need to get a new shield first.... Thanks guys also opinions go a long way too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I have an 7.5- 11.5 bagger shield on my 2012 road glide custom. It's the only one I've tried besides the stock shield. After reading some post I think I'd like to try an 11" lrs or wv. Would entertain offers on the bagger shield but I'll need to get a new shield first.... Thanks guys also opinions go a long way too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Is a MadStad a possibility? If the look is not to your liking, I ubnderstand, but the damn thing just works!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Def not a fan of the Madstad look and not really ready to lay out $300 or so on a windshield, might would make a difference if I'd ever seen one in person
To MadStad or not to MadStad is a function-over-form decision. As far as cost goes, keep tabs on what you spend on other shields. You might surprise yourself.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I bought a lrs and I'm not impressed for the money. It doesn't look nice. I tried a freedom shields and I loved it. It was a 10inch. It was light tint and my dealer didn't have dark tint so I thought I would save some cash and buy a mako and I wished I spent the extra cash and bought the dark tinted freedom shield direct from the manufacturer.

If you want my 11 inch mako ill be glad to sell it to you. It brand new no miles.

·
Registered
400 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts