1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wardspartswerks.com/

Great service, great products

The cooling fans are great!

Dont forget the Thermostat either! Worth EVERY Penny!

Jason is a great guy, great product.

:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
wards fans

Put them on past saturday,,,,They work period.. as mentioned previuosly Jason
has great product,awsome service and his products back up what they claim.
If your in south or ride to point parade mode happens then put these fans on.
Im near Hotlanta Ga, hot,humid and heavy traffic and the fans work ,easy to look at not big an bulky. easy install. AA++ product
WWW.wardspartswerks.com :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I gave mine the NYC traffic test last weekend, we left for the PA Meet and Greet in rush hour, the temp climbed to about 329 in creeping traffic so there was a load on the bike but little air movement except the fans, when we stopped the temp dropped steadily instead of climbing which it typically would do, the bike only detonated once vs in the past it would have been detonating like crazy, even on an uphill slope in slow hot traffic it was fine.

I highly recommend these and wish I had done it last year!!! the kit now comes with the thermostat which kicks on around 220 and off at 160.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I gave mine the NYC traffic test last weekend, we left for the PA Meet and Greet in rush hour, the temp climbed to about 329 in creeping traffic so there was a load on the bike but little air movement except the fans, when we stopped the temp dropped steadily instead of climbing which it typically would do, the bike only detonated once vs in the past it would have been detonating like crazy, even on an uphill slope in slow hot traffic it was fine.

I highly recommend these and wish I had done it last year!!! the kit now comes with the thermostat which kicks on around 220 and off at 160.
The only problem was when fans kicked in, your farts mixed with hot air blew out other side and almost killed Mischief :)
I want a set, any forum discounts?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
The only problem was when fans kicked in, your farts mixed with hot air blew out other side and almost killed Mischief :)
I want a set, any forum discounts?
that's why he stayed on the left side of me all damn day!!!

I'm not sure if this forum gets you a discount, but if you have an HDForums screen name you get $25 off.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I agree 100%. Great guy to work with and those fans really work! I installed mine this past weekend and my CHTs, as measured by my PowerVision, are lower across the board.

I got mine in black w/black screens so they would blend in and not be too noticeable. I don't think they look bad at all:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Best fans ever, I followed him from day one and was his 33rd customer. I've been very happy with the product and service, I would highly recommend the fans to anyone, especially if you ride when it's hot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
His customer service is outstanding. I'm in the process of getting my heads done and didn't see the directions for the old style "creep" switch install on his website, just the instructions for the new style "snap" switch. My fans are almost 3 years old and still work perfectly. I emailed him for the instructions and he sent me the new style "snap" switch instead. Now that's customer service. I'm also running his thermostat in my Harley oil cooler. His products are great.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Agrred , great guy to deal with, and a good, functional product. I just installed one on my 120R motor. Works great. I'm using it manually at the moment, but plan on controlling it via a new solid state power distribution block. Will set it to turn on 2 minutes after power up, and shut off, 1 minute after power down.

Jeff

·
Registered
638 Posts
I bought a set of his fans and installed them on my RGU before Run for the Wall. 6200 miles in 2 weeks and the fans ran like a champ the whole time. I haven't done any scientific testing, but the EITMS never kicked in. As he said, the thermostat install is a bit tedious, but was straightforward with the use of his instructions. Great product!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts