Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2021 Road Glide
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what 2000$ buys you from DNA ( junk Chinese made wheels With no name bearings and poor welds/chrome/dirt under chrome/ sharp rim edges. I immediately notified DNA on dec20/22 of all these issues as soon as I opened both boxes. It's now Jan 21/23 and I'm still completely in the dark about getting any refund ( I don't want a replacement product). I have sent them numerous emails to their shipping and warranty department and have managed to talk to Jerry ( who claimed he tried to contact me) and Jan 7th claimed he knew nothing about my situation when he was notified of the defects immediately. Luckily I notified my Credit card company immediately after it happened and filed a dispute , as DNA refuses to address this situation. I will continue to let everyone I know that rides what a shady company they are and how all their products are from China and made out to look like they were USA made. I can find their exact rotors and pulleys for sale on Amazon and under company names like drag speciality. The only reason I decided to take a chance buying their junk is because 2 local bike shops said they don't have those problems with their products anymore ( they were just trying to make a sale after all) After reading the hundreds of negative reviews that all appeared to be from 2015 and sooner I was still stupid enough to take the Chance on them and I deeply regret it as I am trying to sell my heritage because I just bought a road glide.
Automotive tire Rim Gas Auto part Circle

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wood Grey Tints and shades Pattern Metal

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bicycle part

Tire Hood Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Automotive design Automotive exterior Material property Auto part Publication

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
2021 Road Glide
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I told them in Dec. that I will keep posting and updating on all the forums , Facebook pages and social media's as to how they choose to handle this situation....they honestly didn't seem to care. I messaged mototechs as they have an ad for free tires with their mammoth spoke DNA package and a guy there I was talking explaining the situation on messenger had DNA calling me 10 minutes later ( it was January 12 or 13 by then after Jerry their manager decided to ghost me). The lady from DNA jusy admitted that it's still up in the air as to what they wanted to do and Jerry was to make the decision still. I told them to send a return label and take their product back. That was almost 2 weeks ago. My credit card company told me to let them handle it and it may take a few more months but eventually they'll refund me and make them take their wheels back. I'm guessing they don't want to eat the 300usd shipping cost to get this scrap metal back

· Registered
2021 Road Glide
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks I was looking at them for my Heritage I guess I will go with someone else.
Stay away from sinister as there's lots of bad products and even more problems with customer relations when there's a problem. I have spent a few months doing research on wheels and it seems like many people were lucky getting good big spoke wheels from DNA/Sinister, but found more pissed off people out there that got bad wheels. I haven't seen anyone with a set of rims as bad as the ones I've received ( pics don't do them justice). Tarazon / ultima wheels advertise themselves as Offshore brands up front , unlike these other guys that claim to build them and actually seem to have less problems and better customer service if problems arise. I think I will just skip the big spoke wheels entirely now as I don't have 5000$ c.a.d. to spend on a quality handmade set from HD WHEELS.COM. I'm considering looking to buy some take offs from a more expensive model RG ad I have the poor man's base model lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts