Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was like, "Is that a V-twin engine on that shirt?" All I could see was the sleeve sticking out in a sea of shirts. Couldn't believe my luck! My wife was rolling her eyes and couldn't believe I picked out that shirt from 10 feet away! LOL!

It was new with tags! Just had to buy it! Here is a stock photo because of course I had to google it to make sure I wasn't overpaying. :grin:

If you have never heard of Unclaimed Baggage in Scottsboro, AL. check this out.

https://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/

Anything someone might put on an airplane could show up there. They had some official GoPro Hero 3 cameras there for $30. Tablets, Smartphones, sports gear, noise cancelling headphones, luggage, and of course clothes.

Some poor guy bought the shirt I found and never got to wear it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey, this must be fashion week. Several months ago I saw a great “Hawaiian” shirt at myrtle beach HD. Thought was too expensive so didn’t get. Regretted - checked w them and found out Tori Richards had designed those shirts (never really heard of them before) - and now they were out of the business w Harley so those shirts are thing of past. Anyway been searching & found some in Charleston. Got 2 I love. Here’s a pic of one of them. No pic of the other.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice score. Dixxon shirts ain't cheap. Hopefully you got it for good price.
1/2 price according to Dixxon's website. Never heard of them before seeing this shirt.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was like, "Is that a V-twin engine on that shirt?".... My wife was rolling her eyes and couldn't believe I picked out that shirt from 10 feet away! LOL!

It was new with tags! Just had to buy it!

Some poor guy bought the shirt I found and never got to wear it.

I blame the previous owner’s wife. Your wife just rolled her eyes at the shirt. His wife put it on a plane bound for nowhere.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I have 2 flannels and 1 insulated flannels from Dixxon. Super high quality. I get emails from them for new releases. Once they run out they "Usually" don't make any more of that style

1 - 11 of 11 Posts