Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a good tuner north of Seattle or in Seattle. I do my own bike work but would like to have my 2015 RGS base tuned until I decide to molest my new motor with a build. I have put on RB LSR 2-1 pipes, an RSD air cleaner, and TTS Master Tune base MAP. Bike seems to run fine just curious where I am starting.

I built an 06 113ci a few years back with a Tmax, but never put it on a Dyno to know what I had and with my new bike would like to know what I am starting with and what I will end up with.

·
Registered
290 Posts
russell owns lone wolf tuning,he's in nanaimo bc is one of the best around,a ferry ride away i highly recommend him,not sure if posting his contact info is okay but ill do it,
250-616-6059

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
russell owns lone wolf tuning,he's in nanaimo bc is one of the best around,a ferry ride away i highly recommend him,not sure if posting his contact info is okay but ill do it,
250-616-6059
He's tuned our engines in the past with outstanding results.
If it is in there, he'll find it.
Scott

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Witha 2015 i'd go to Eastside....Brain M. is who you want to consult with( he's the real sht), it would also transfer to Emeraldcity HD... and if dealers arn't your thing (as we), beware there are plenty @ that will give you a bucket of piss and tell you it's beer. These 2 (HD's) ^^have absorbed the best talent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts