Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet and EAT @ Quaker Steak in the Great State of Ohio, C-Bus , Columbus, Ohio for short @ 2pm or 3pm on the 14th.
Anybody willing???
This is weather permiting for me.
Dont know where the Quaker Steak is in Columbus, but shouldnt be to hard to find, as long that there is just one.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Quaker steak and lube is right off Polaris parkway. 1st exit north of 270. Top of the ramp turn left. First intersection turn left. If weather is right I think the wife and I are going maybe ride up to lake erie.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Just talked to the wife. We can make it sat. She's off thur and fri so we'll ride Friday and come down there sat.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool,....
If I get 10 confirmations by Tuesday, or Wednesday, I'll call 'The Lube' and get sumn set up as in a Table or 2 big enuff for all of us.
The Weather does look like it will cooperate! Supposed to be Beautiful!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
180 miles eat a few wings met some great people then a nice 180 back home, a great way to spend a saturday.
All of you who could not make it you missed a great day for a ride , I hope you got to ride somewhere today.
Neano and neverdone, great to meet you both , we will have to get together again sometime .

Eagle

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
180 miles eat a few wings met some great people then a nice 180 back home, a great way to spend a saturday.
All of you who could not make it you missed a great day for a ride , I hope you got to ride somewhere today.
Neano and neverdone, great to meet you both , we will have to get together again sometime .

Eagle
Would have been nice to make it. Damn thing called work always gets in the way. Sounds like you had a little longer cruise than what ours would have been. Hope to catch up in the area someday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts