·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't wait for mine. Super pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'd own your bars, but 8 weeks after I paid for them, and you back-pedaled with excuse after excuse, offered me free swag, and a discount on my next purchase if I'd just wait 'til you got them right....... Fooled me once.

No thanks. I wish you the best of luck, but you already borrowed money from me (interest-free I might add) for almost 2 months. I got bars I'm very happy with. Custom-built to my specs, powder-coated and delivered in 10 days. And for a couple hundred $ less.

Um- Yeah. Welcome to the forum.

L

·
0 Posts
Sorry for the experience you had, I had just the opposite , they were. Upfront with me from the start and I'm very happy with 14 inches I got from Factory 47 , it happens to evey company , hell on this forum there's a current post about how a guy got hosed by Harley on his '17 M8 ! Does it mean All Harleys are bad? Never gonna buy HD again , well he may not and you don't have to buy F47 either

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Great timing. I am looking at putting on some 12" or 14" apes this offseason. Have heard great things about your bars (well minus post above, momma said if you have nothing nice to say....)

Will be looking for all the info I can get to make this as hassle free as possible. I still gnash teeth on whether to get 12" or 14" I am 6'1" and an '06 FLTRI so extensions and if I will have issues with my windshield (that is the NEXT project finding one of those)

Anywho, WELCOME!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Welcome to the forum, quite a few folks here with your bars, 99% seem to be very happy. I don't have your bars because I wanted crushed oval, but I have seen, recommended and will continue to inform fellow riders of your product.

L

·
0 Posts
Having them installed? @lutz save ya $800 bucks and do it yourself , its not that hard takes a couple hours , but well worth it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Having them installed? @lutz save ya $800 bucks and do it yourself , its not that hard takes a couple hours , but well worth it
i would but i rolled them into the bike purchase, i beat them up on the price of everything ...hell i'm not even paying for the bars :grin:

Otherwise i basically do all of my own wrenching on everything i own

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome! I am not running your bars now, but I am not sure your company existed or are making bars when I bought my RG in 09. I will tell you that with my next bike purchase, I will have a set of your bars on it...great stuff!
Any discounts to us forum members? :grin:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Welcome F47! I'm running your 14" Malos... and absolutely love them!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts