Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Looks like a great product - welcome aboard!

My compliments to the lovely model in the pictures!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you for the welcome, we look forward to your comments and answering any questions or concerns you might have when using the covers.

have fun, ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum HOGCOVERS and thank you for the donation to Shark Week II. THey covers were a big hit!!

Forum member Gman sergu was the happy winner!!!

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
i enjoyed showing mine off! the raffle bag for the free set was pretty full so i think a lot of people liked them :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome to the forum HOGCOVERS and thank you for the donation to Shark Week II. THey covers were a big hit!!

Forum member Gman sergu was the happy winner!!!

Hey that is me:) I loved them and installed them right away. My friends are jealous of them:) thanks for your support:) and thank you for the beautiful covers.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Welcome from Port Byron, IL

Welcome to the tank, and thanks for your SW2 donation. It's a great idea, and something I have been looking for. Gonna put rails on my old ones for touring, and your covers on my NIB covers for every day use.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome and thank you

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to the forum.......

·
Registered
28 Posts
GMAN SERGU,..... thanks for the great pic & your comments, please ride them with our very best wishes, ride safe & have fun,

from the gang @ HOGCOVERS

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the support

·
Registered
24 Posts
How to get Hogcovers in France ?

I am expecting to receive a brand new CVO RGC which will have loudspeakers in the lids of the saddlebags!

Is it possible to use Hogcovers in this case ?

How to get them in France ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts