Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,349 Posts
Welcome from Florida, just checked out the web site, looks like there may be a couple of things I may be interested in while I'm doing some changes soon. :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Definitely looks like some cool upgrades could be had... Welcome from TX!

MyPhault
"Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window"

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the support.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Welcome aboard, and thanks for the support... Damn it I never should have gone to that link... :D Great lookin products-fresh ideas.

Rowdy

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Thanks again for all the support from everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions or have an idea. The best ideas come from riders.

hahaha. well we are glad you did.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the support... Damn it I never should have gone to that link... :D Great lookin products-fresh ideas.

Rowdy

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Dang it! Thought I could wait but saw the teardrop bag latches. Just ordered. Thanks. That's my support.:D

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Bought a set of there floor boards. The quality is top notch! I have a thread on them. Hello from New Jersey. I believe I delt with Dave Shano. Guy was the best! :)

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Dang it! Thought I could wait but saw the teardrop bag latches. Just ordered. Thanks. That's my support.:D
What was the name on the order if it was the one from yesterday you got the last pair we have until the new years. I was bummed they where going to go on my Road Glide for my x mas ride lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts