Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would officially like to welcome Sancho's Wings and his new website to the forum. Sancho has been a long time member of the forum but just launched his new website www.Sanchoswings.com

May sure to pay him a visit and buy lots of wings from him :D:D

Bill

·
Registered
184 Posts
We would officially like to welcome Sancho's Wings and his new website to the forum. Sancho has been a long time member of the forum but just launched his new website www.Sanchoswings.com

May sure to pay him a visit and buy lots of wings from him :D:D

Bill
I'd like to congratulate him too.
These little things work REALLY good.
Nice looking interweb site.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have to say Thanks to the Admin's and all of you fellas on the forum for your support.
A great bunch of guys!
Has to say something about Road Glide Riders.
So...............................Thanks!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sancho Wings

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought some wings today .It wasn't a matter of if but when .I was looking at these being developed on the forum in the early days and was impressed .Its one of those things that we understand if we ride a Glide .Good job Sancho ...I will write a review on them when I can ride next year .I live in the Northwest and we got beat up this summer for riding and the winter so far has been (with the exception of a few ,very few days ) has been the pits .Snow ,heavy rain ,cold I bought the smoked wings as they will math my 14" Windvest. Take care and Merry Christmas :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well I finally bit the bullet and bought some wings today .It wasn't a matter of if but when .I was looking at these being developed on the forum in the early days and was impressed .Its one of those things that we understand if we ride a Glide .Good job Sancho ...I will write a review on them when I can ride next year .I live in the Northwest and we got beat up this summer for riding and the winter so far has been (with the exception of a few ,very few days ) has been the pits .Snow ,heavy rain ,cold I bought the smoked wings as they will math my 14" Windvest. Take care and Merry Christmas :D
Thanks for your puchase and you're gonna love the Wings. The nasty weather is like everything else. Nothing lasts forever.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sancho..Are you ever going to ship your wings north of the border?
Very sorry, I am unable to offer the price of $29.95 plus free shipping to forum members located outside the U.S. If a member living outside the U.S. is willing to pay the shipping costs via UPS or FEDEX I will gladly sell you a set for the price of $29.95 for a permanant mount or $34.95 for a removable mount and customer pays the shipping.
I have shipped to Canada using USPS and have had very poor luck. Usually the Wings never arrive.
Unfortunately the price of shipping outside the U.S. is almost as much as the price of the Wings.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Quick question...will the wings work on a 09 with lowers installed?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Quick question...will the wings work on a 09 with lowers installed?
I have been unable to find a Road Glide locally earlier than 2010 with HD Lowers to physically see if the Wings will touch the lowers. There are several Forum members with 2010 or later bikes that have had no problem. However I offer an unconditional money back guarantee.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Received my wings yesterday not on yet product looks great. Fantastic response from Sancho He is a great guy to do business with two day shipping. Great deal thanks Sancho.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I received mine a couple of days after ordering. They work great. I will be getting my BaggerShield by saturday and should have a well controlled cabin....Thanks to Sancho and Spencer.:)

·
Registered
385 Posts
I ordered them a couple of days ago and received today. Put them on in less than 15 and went out for an hour ride. Love them. Thanks Man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts