Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Beautiful color & just overall a super nice bike dude! Nice looking property you got there too! Open country, not like the cinder block walls that surround the houses here in AZ.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Beautiful color & just overall a super nice bike dude! Nice looking property you got there too! Open country, not like the cinder block walls that surround the houses here in AZ.
Thanks. I am super happy with this bike.

It is our 10 acres of paradise. We bought the land about 6 years ago and then built the small house two years ago and the big Barn last year. Lots to do yet we are slowly getting it all setup. Takes time, energy, and money but you couldn't get me to move back to a city. (y)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well if that wasn't click bait....LMAO!! Congrats on the new scoot!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Nice looking Sled

Reactions: Ike Burns

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ike, I for got to mention this. Go out and spend a little more money (around $7 US) and put some deer whistles on that thing. If nothing else, they'll work as well as the Gremlin Bell you need to get.
I always wondered if they were legit. The bike my current bike had some on it when I bought it, I'm too superstitious and paranoid to take them off though and test any theories regarding their effectiveness.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice bike Ike! When you’ve put a few miles on her you should give a review of the Sony radio. I know that you said that it’s in between the 6.5 and the GTS. I’ve been looking at grabbing one but my main concern is that it’s not waterproof.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Can you say "Triggered" I was already looking for a safe space and almost did not finish reading the post....whew! Nice bike--good luck!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I always wondered if they were legit. The bike my current bike had some on it when I bought it, I'm too superstitious and paranoid to take them off though and test any theories regarding their effectiveness.
I've had them on a couple of bikes now. I can't say that they will keep the deer from running into you, but I can say the deer react to them. I've seen the deer freeze when they hear them. I've seen the deer look at me when they hear them. I've seen deer run when they hear them. The running ones are the problem, you can't predict which way they are going to run. You could still be located right where they want to go.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Ike, I for got to mention this. Go out and spend a little more money (around $7 US) and put some deer whistles on that thing. If nothing else, they'll work as well as the Gremlin Bell you need to get.
Yes thanks for reminding me. I put some whistles on the Honda but I still need to pick up a set for the Road Glide.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Nice bike Ike! When you’ve put a few miles on her you should give a review of the Sony radio. I know that you said that it’s in between the 6.5 and the GTS. I’ve been looking at grabbing one but my main concern is that it’s not waterproof.
Sure thing Zfleck. I haven't really played around with it yet, haven't even set the clock lol. I plugged my usb stick in and thats about it. I am excited to see how the Apple Carplay works and everything. So ya one I get some use out of it I will give a review. One thing I can confirm is that if the sun is hitting it directly it is a black screen 🤬But that has only happened once so far as my body seems to shade the radio most of the time.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts