Road Glide banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
That’s a sweet looking ride. Timing is everything!!

Reactions: Ike Burns

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
That’s a sweet looking ride. Timing is everything!!
Thanks and very true about the timing. I think there were a few people who were disappointed that phoned after I did. I think a lots of those guys were willing to pay his asking price. But he was a great guy to buy from, didn't try and hide anything and I sent him a $500.00 deposit because I couldn't come pick it up for a few days after we talked on the phone. I was really impressed with the way the deal went down.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Thanks and very true about the timing. I think there were a few people who were disappointed that phoned after I did. I think a lots of those guys were willing to pay his asking price. But he was a great guy to buy from, didn't try and hide anything and I sent him a $500.00 deposit because I couldn't come pick it up for a few days after we talked on the phone. I was really impressed with the way the deal went down.
There's still a few good gentlemen out there; glad to hear it every time.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Beautiful Ike. If I see it out west ill definitely know who it is.
For sure Dave. We didn't make it out west this year, stupid covid and other crap hopefully nest summer our trip to the coast will work out. But ya thats one thing I like about it so much, it is unique without being too over the top.

·
Administrator
12,507 Posts
I was looking at the calendar to make sure it wasn’t April 1st..... nice bike!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Smart looking ride. By the way I have never seen a batwing on a Shadow before

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Smart looking ride. By the way I have never seen a batwing on a Shadow before
Thanks.
The batwing was handy on the Shadow, better than the traditional shields. But what it really needs is a mini shark (y) But as fun as it would be to dress it up a bit I need to just sell it to someone who can put some miles on it instead of dropping a bunch of cash into it.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Ok, I'll admit I was ready to call for a banning :LOL: , well played sir............

Sooooooo

CONGRATULATIONS on one fine looking scoot Ike, many safe miles brother!
Thats a Street Glide I'd ride.....Hope Iam as lucky as you to find a sweet ass M8 Road Glide

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Ok, I'll admit I was ready to call for a banning :LOL: , well played sir............

Sooooooo

CONGRATULATIONS on one fine looking scoot Ike, many safe miles brother!
Thats a Street Glide I'd ride.....Hope Iam as lucky as you to find a sweet ass M8 Road Glide
Thanks Bruce.
Yep I got pretty damn lucky finding this one. After test riding the 114 after owning the 107 I knew I wasn't going to be satisfied with less than the 114. It took some patience but the right deal finally came along.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks.
The batwing was handy on the Shadow, better than the traditional shields. But what it really needs is a mini shark (y) But as fun as it would be to dress it up a bit I need to just sell it to someone who can put some miles on it instead of dropping a bunch of cash into it.
I did 93,000 on my first shadow and 45,000 on the second which I sold to buy "Crystal" the Black Quartz FLTRXS.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts