Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
The look will grow on you to the point where you will not only like it, but you'll start to think that Road Glides without MadStad's look funny!

However, the function will not grow on you. The function will blow you away right out of the box. Once you find your sweet spot you will be so happy - and so will your passenger.

I've owned two on to separate bikes and I have run both of mine all the down with the angle basically mimicking the same angle as the mounting plate.

Keep us posted.

· Registered
463 Posts
At 5'10" you should probably go with the 13". If you think it might be too high due to being lowered by the seat, you could always have them (MadStad) drill your holes an inch higher which would lower your windshield an inch. I'm just under 5'8" and I had mine done that way.

I'll post some photos of mine if I can.

I am so close to pulling the trigger on the Madstad, Can folks please post there pics of thers. I am torn as to the 11 or the 13
inch screen, I am 5'10' but I had Mean City Cycles lower me an inch in my seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.